Mozec PEB PTA balloon catheter
MOZECTM PEB is a paclitaxel coated PTA balloon catheter
For treatment of peripheral vessels with an obstructive disease, sub-total or totally occluded vessel. With a drug dose of 3µg/mm², MOZECTM PEB upgrades your efficiency to treat and manage patients with long, diffused disease up to 150mm at one go.
- Extends your reach of drug treatment - longest length 150mm
- Securing outcomes with proprietary drug adhesion technology
- Enhanced navigation with MOZECTM PTA platform
- Longer length balloons (200mm) reduces need for multiple balloons and subsequent exposure time.
- Proprietary drug adhesion technology ensures minimal drug loss due to physical contact.
- Improved efficiency - 95% of drug transferred to the vessel wall in the first 30 sec.
- MOZECTM PTA platform ensures very smooth balloon navigation.
- Available in both 0.014" and 0.035" and wire compatible.
PEB PTA 14
PEB PTA 35
|Catheter System||Over-The-Wire (OTW)||Over-The-Wire (OTW)|
|Drug Type||Paclitaxel (Crystalline form)||Paclitaxel (Crystalline form)|
|Drug Dosage||3 µg/mm²||3 µg/mm²|
|Excipient||Poly Ethylene Glycol (PEG-200) + Urea AR grade + Acetone||Poly Ethylene Glycol (PEG-200) + Urea AR grade + Acetone|
|Catheter Usable Length||150 ± 2 cm||135 ± 2 cm|
|Max Guidewire Compatibility||0.014"||0.035"|
|Min Sheath Compatibility||4F / 5F (Refer box/IFU for details)||5 - 7F (Refer box/IFU for details)|
|Distal Purchase||5.0 ± 1 mm||5.0 ± 1 mm|
|Balloon RO Markers||2 Platinum-Iridium||2 Platinum-Iridium|
|Nominal Pressure (NP)||6 / 7 atm (Refer compliance chart for details)||6 / 7 atm (Refer compliance chart for details)|
|Rated Burst Pressure (RBP)||12 - 14 atm (Refer compliance chart for details)||12 - 14 atm (Refer compliance chart for details)|
Available Sizes in SA
OTW (0.035" - guidewire compatability)
Diameter: 3.00, 4.00, 5.00, 6.00, 7.00, 8.00, 9.00, 10.00mm
Length: 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 120, 150mm